Monday, June 15, 2009

PARLEE Z4!

Another new bike? What?It's a Parlee Z4 road bike. Moment Cycle Sport team issued bikes.
Yes, it has finally arrived. Less of a wait than the Guru...but just as anticipated. Now we all have to wait for the parts to come in. hurry hurry! I want to take her out!

JT emailed me today telling me they were in and if I didn't come to the shop soon they were going to open them. Hello!? I took off for my lunch break and got to have Christmas morning all over again. Ah, the smell of carbon.Looks pretty similar to this:Yeah it is kind of weird that I "match" my bikes. Green and white. Black and blue. Hilarious. Both times I didn't know they would be coming. It's nice that I was able to head down there today. I can't wait to get out there and race!

Was thinking about names today. Mark Kenny had suggested Petunia for the Guru. And keeping with the P theme, I was thinking Penelope for the Parlee. Or Poppy... refering to the blue, double-bloomed, poppy from one of my favorite movies, Batman Begins.

No comments: